Sunday, May 15, 2011

LADY GAGA POSTS FAN VIDEO | PERFORMS ON "THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW"


Lady Gaga on The Graham Norton Show
Even when I was a kid, I wasn't this obsessed with Madonna and believe me, I was obsessed with Madonna!

Lady Gaga has outdone herself yet again! After finishing a successful Promotional Tour in the UK, which included spot-on performances on BBC's The Graham Norton Show, she made this Video for her Monsters.  Speaking to Fans from her Laptop on the bed in her Hotel Suite after a tiring day, she tells us how much she appreciates them  "waiting outside her Hotel and all the lovely notes she receives". So sweet!  She goes on to say how pleased she is with her performances of Judas and Born this Way and really, they were just perfect!

Watch the Video below:

I cannot wait to see what she has in store for what I feel is the strongest Single so far, The Edge of Glory!  And before we can even catch our breath, Hair will be released next week!


(Photo/video credit: Lady Gaga/BBC)

No comments:

Post a Comment