Friday, May 13, 2011

KURTIS COFFEE


Kurtis Coffee Espresso Roast
Mmmm. A while ago one of my kindhearted Readers was generous enough to hand me a bag of Espresso Roast after reading what a Coffee Fanatic I am. I put the bag away in my Freezer and didn't get around to it until today... and I must say I'm actually impressed!  And I'm v. difficult when it comes to Coffee.

100% Certified Organic and rather flavourful with notes of Cocoa, Kurtis Coffee brews a delicious cup of Espresso. And most of all, it's local.  Their Espresso Roast is a good alternative for those who find Starbucks perhaps a bit too bold for their palettes?

Having originated in 1978 and having served independent Grocers and Cafés around the City, Kurtis Coffee  recently struck a deal to be carried exclusively at the higher-end Sobeys Urban Fresh stores around the Greater Toronto Area.  You might even spot them at your local Winners also.

If you're looking for something to do on a Saturday, visit Wychwood Barns Organic Market at St. Clair x Christie which usually opens from 8:00 AM til 1:00 PM in the Summer.  They house a fuller selection of Coffees and Espressos from Kurtis Coffee. which you might not be able to find in stores.

Visit the official website for Kurtis Coffee here.

No comments:

Post a Comment