Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BRITNEY SPEARS ON JUNE 2011 ISSUE OF "HARPER'S BAZAAR"


Britney Spears in June 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar
"Ten years ago at the Billboard Awards, I wore this orange hat and orange bra and orange booty pants and purple fishnets. Oh, and I had an orange jacket on... I actually thought I looked hot at the time. But, um, I definitely stood out." - Britney Spears, June 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar

Read Britney's interview in full here with Laura Brown where she discusses her evolution of Style, Madonna, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, among other things. In these Photos by Alex Lumbomirski, I can say honestly that Britney's never looked better. Too bad I'm still rather miffed about her for charging $1,000 for Meet & Greet Tickets to her Femme Fatale Tour! LOL.


(Photo credit: Alex Lubomirski/Harper's Bazaar)

No comments:

Post a Comment