Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WATCH A PREVIEW OF HBO'S " LADY GAGA PRESENTS THE MONSTER BALL"


This totally will break your heart. Watch this Sneak Preview from HBO's Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour: Live at Madison Square Garden.  Gaga has a breakdown, talking about her own insecurities and feeling as though others are out to destroy her.  She is defiant, telling the Camera, "Sometimes I feel like a Loser Kid in High school ... and tell myself I'm a Superstar every morning and be for my Fans what they need me to be.".  She goes on to say how others sometimes "see Wigs and Lipstick and just shut down because they don't know".  

The HBO Special airs Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM EST.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sad!! How can anyone not love her, or think she's faking it? I love her so much. When will she be back in Toronto...I desperately wanna at least SEE her from a distance lol. <3 you GaGa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I felt so sad for her. I hope one day she can actually look at herself and actually fully enjoy her success.

    ReplyDelete