Thursday, January 27, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IN TORONTO FOR PREMIERE OF "NEVER SAY NEVER"


Official Poster for Never Say Never
Rule #1 in remaining a Mega-star: remember where you came from.  Well, actually considering  he is from Stratford, I guess Toronto is close enough!  It is almost confirmed that Justin Bieber's forthcoming 3-D Film Never Say Never, which follows him around behind-the-scenes on Tour, will be getting an official Toronto Premiere.

Although details are still under wraps, both Bieber and Director Jon M. Chu will be in attendance at the Advanced Screening slated for Tuesday, February 1, 2011, following an appearance on MuchMusic's newly-launched New.Music.Live at 5:00 PM ESTBased on history, Scotiabank Theatre would be a likely candidate to host the Premiere seeing how close it is to the MuchMusic Headquarters.

I'll provide more updates as soon as they come.  But get ready - it will be Fandemonium. Baby-baby-baby, yeah!

UPDATE: Check out these Pics & Video I got from the Never Say Never Toronto Premiere here!

3 comments:

  1. When will u know where this will be and r u giving away passess please let me know my daughter is going crazy to win thease passess
    please give her passess she love BJ AND WILL FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG NOOOOOOOO! IM HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW! OMG NEED TO BREATH! I BOUGHT THE PRESALE BUT OMG IM GONNA BE AT NEW.MUSIC.LIVE WITH MY FRIEND JULIA! WE WOULD DO A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G FOR PASSES TO THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOOK US UP!

    I'm a Belieber! <3

    #neversaynever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belieber4Life! xshirleyxMonday, January 31, 2011 10:53:00 PM

    Seriously me & my friend retreated over 3000 times to win wristbands for New.Music.Live & nooooo luck! =(
    Going to this would make up for not being able to attend NML!

    ReplyDelete