Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ANDREW GARFIELD COVERS "DETAILS"


Andrew Garfield in February's Details Magazine
The Social Network's Andrew Garfield looks focused in this Photo by Details Magazine's Norman Jean Roy, who sure knows how to photograph a Man.  Covering the publication's February issue, Garfield talks about Fame, telling Jeff Gordinier: "I hope I never blow up".

Garfield then goes on to speak about his life-changing experience filming perhaps his strongest scene in The Social Network, where he barges into Facebook's Headquarters confronting Mark Zuckerberg (Jesse Eisenberg) and Sean Parker (Justin Timberlake) and then smashing a Laptop.  He admits,  "I've gone through my whole life caring deeply what people think of me.  That was probably one of the first times where I didn't care for a second. And it was liberating. I felt more like a man than I've ever felt".  Read the Article in full here .

The February issue of Details hits stores later this month, while The Social Network hits stores today in DVD Blu-Ray and Standard Two-Disc Editions.


(Photo credit: Details/Norman Jean Roy)

No comments:

Post a Comment