Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THE NEW YORK TIMES' ACTORS WHO DEFINED CINEMA IN 2010


Vincent Cassel in The New York Times
I look forward to this every year! The New York Times has just published their annual Photos of The Actors Who Defined Cinema in 2010 and as expected, the Black & White Portraits are stunning.

Among those photographed by The New York Times' Solve Sundsbo this year are the likes of James Franco, Natalie Portman, Jesse Eisenberg, Vincent Cassel, Annette Bening, Javier Bardem, Matt Damon and more.  My favourite is the above Gene Kelly-like shot of Cassel.

Click here to see the complete series of Portraits or purchase Sunday's edition of The New York Times which includes a free Magazine with these photos.  Portman will be gracing its Cover in case you needed that extra incentive.

I know I don't own these Photos, but I can't help posting a couple more of my favourites because I love them so much!

 
(Photo credit: Solve Sundsbo/The New York Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment