Thursday, December 2, 2010

NATALIE PORTMAN INTERVIEW IN "NOW MAGAZINE"


Natalie Portman at TIFF 2010
Oh God, she excites me so.  Natalie Portman's new Psychological Thriller Black Swan hits theatres tomorrow in Limited Release and I am itching to see it a second time.  Yes, it's that good. 

I was super-excited on my daily Americano run at Starbucks this morning to see that Portman graces this week's NOW Magazine cover.  The Arts-centric Publication is released every Thursday in the Greater Toronto Area and features an Interview by Norman Wilner, which took place after the film's Premiere in Hollywood late November.

On the hotly-buzzed Darren Aronofsky film, Portman says, "I think people get excited by it because Movies are so tame right now and this one’s crazy.... It’s not like anything you’ve ever seen before. It’s really bold Filmmaking, and I don’t think we see a lot of that right now.” 

In addition to a rigorous training schedule leading up to Filming, Portman apparently was on a diet of Carrots and Almonds.  Now that's discipline.  Will they just FedEx her this Oscar and save everybody from having to dress-up and pretend they don't know who Best Actress is?

Natalie, I love you!  You haven't replied to any of my Calls or Letters. Just once - please acknowledge existence.  I need you!!!


Click here to read Wilner's Interview in full.


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment