Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NEW "BLACK SWAN" POSTER REVEALED



Fox Searchlight has just released yet another new Poster for Black Swan (left), which is a positive sign as it's always good to see a deserving film get proper Marketing money.  The new Poster is rather exquisite, wouldn't you agree? 

I don't know about you, but I still prefer the creepy original poster (right) which better matches the eery, suspenseful tone of the film.  This new Poster although elegant, seems a tad celebratory.

I actually have a copy of the Original Poster  mounted and hanging on my wall as I loved it that much.  I originally was going to hang it over my bed, but thought twice about it as it might be a bit of a turn-off to potential romantic partners to look up and stare at Natalie Portman's horrific gaze....

No comments:

Post a Comment