Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THE CAST OF "GLEE" ON NOVEMBER ISSUE OF GQ


Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith and
Lea Michele
on November issue of GQ
Help!  My jaw has dropped and I can't quite seem to pick it up.  GQ's Alex Pappademas chats with the cast of Glee on the magazine's November issue in an Interview which features some positively racy photos by the legendary Terry Richardson

Ryan Murphy tells Pappademas, "I didn't want to do a family show.  I wanted to do my version of a family show. But we try to be as responsible as we can, because we know some young people watch. Some of the humor goes over their head, hopefully."


I'm going to let your Mouses do the rest of the clicking here.  The photos get even racier, by the way.

(Photo credit: Alex Pappademas/GQ Magazine)

1 comment:

  1. That was more of Lea Michele's crotch than I needed to see.

    ReplyDelete