Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SAM WORTHINGTON SPOTTED IN TORONTO AT TIFF FOR THE DEBT


Sam Worthington & Mr. Will-W.
Well, isn't this a surprise?  I was walking in Yorkville midday with my friend Angela and I spotted none another than the hottest male actor in Hollywood right now, Sam Worthington of Avatar and Clash of the Titans 3D fame.  This more than made up for my missing-out on a photo-op with another famous Australian export Nicole Kidman earlier in the day.  Although Worthington looks a bit miserable here, he was actually v. cool in-person and more than happy to pose for a photo, as he walked about with his PR.

Worthington premiered John Madden's The Debt at Roy Thomson Hall with the amazing Dame Helen Mirren earlier this evening and the film is about three Israeli Agents on a secret mission to capture a Nazi War Criminal.  Intriguing.  I'll be seeing the film tomorrow morning and posting a review shortly.

Check out more photos I got of the ruggedly handsome actor below:


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment