Monday, September 20, 2010

MARIAH CAREY AND DAVID LACHAPPELLE UNLEASH MERRY CHRISTMAS II YOU COVER ART


Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas II You
I know I am supposed to be taking a break from Blogging, but I could not contain my excitement for this crucial bit of news. Mariah Carey and Celebrity Photographer David LaChappelle have done it again! Check out this just-released cover art for Carey's upcoming Merry Christmas II You which will be in stores November 2, 2010 via Island/Def Jam (Univesal Music). The album is her second Holiday album, following the massive success of 1994's Merry Christmas.  The album's first single is titled Oh, SantaOh, yeah! 

I love that it looks like a Party Flyer and a Christmas Card all-in-one, a scintillating juxtaposition of seduction and festive cheer.  And I love that even Mr. Snowman himself cannot prevent Carey from being photographed only from her "good side".  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment