Thursday, September 9, 2010

GOOGLE POKES FUN AT TWITTER AND FACEBOOK


Too funny.  One of my readers Chris pointed out to me today that Google somehow has programmed a bit of humour into their searches for social networking tools Facebook and Twitter.  And the results are so true it hurts.... and of course, there is Humour in Truth.  Look here:


I will also be reviewing David Fincher's The Social Network aka "that Facebook movie" and am rather excited about it.  Expect a review later on tonight, one of the first to be published, so remember to check back. 

And while we're on the subject why not add yourself as a Fan on Facebook here and also follow me for up-to-the-minute updates on Twitter here?  How else will you win lots of fun Giveaways and stalk me stalking Celebrities, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment