Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MORE JULIA ROBERTS IN TORONTO - EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM THE SET OF JESUS HENRY CHRIST


Lighting struck twice today for me and I'm ecstatic to have gotten these amazing shots myself of Julia Roberts on her way to the set of Jesus Henry Christ in the city's trendy Queen St. West area. Again, she's totally sending out mixed signals about not wanting to be photographed, yet appears all smiles here about it.  

After doing a bit of shopping around the area, including grabbing a snack at Nadege (where I did a Photo Shoot recently for In Toronto Magazine) and browsing through Vintage Clothing Store Preloved, Roberts appeared to have left the set around 5:00 PM.


*scream

To clarify, that's an actual, full-on Handwave, not a Faceblock, B*tches!  What?  This is definitely one of Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven's prouder moments.


Filming wraps up tomorrow for the project and I'll be sad to see Roberts leave our city.  I love you, Julia!  The only thing missing in my life is a Photo together with you!  Please have your people contact my people (aka Me).

(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)


2 comments:

  1. i luv Julia too...am so hapi 2 hear she was gracious & kind. and i'm so jealous u got 2 meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you got a better picture of that bangle she is wearing on the right hand? It may be one of my designs which she received as a gift from the production team, to commemorate the film.

    ReplyDelete