Sunday, June 27, 2010

HARRY CONNICK JR. HEADLINES TD JAZZ FESTIVAL IN TORONTO (PHOTOS)


Perhaps not the friendliest Celebrity I've met, Harry Connick Jr. arrived at Canon Theatre in Toronto at approximately 6:30 PM for his 8:00 PM TD Toronto Jazz Festival show, for which he is the Headlining Act.  He is expected to perform material off his last effort off J Records, Your Songs - a covers album.

Dressed in a Windbreaker, Jeans and Ball Cap, the Crooner came over to sign a couple autographs before heading into the Venue, stating "Hey guys, I'm in a hurry.  I don't really have time for this,  but I'll sign a couple autographs."  I then asked him if he could look up at my Camera for a Photo to which he replied, "Well, why ask if you're gonna take a photo of me either way?", not bothering to look up once.  I suppose one would be in a rush if they scheduled their Soundcheck an hour before their show,  now wouldn't they?

Connick was still nice enough to personalize a couple photos for me and actually is much better looking in person than in pictures.  Listening to that Southern Drawl of his, it is no wonder why the Ladies love them some Connick.

Check out these photos I snapped quickly of him:



(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment