Monday, June 7, 2010

CLASSIC FRENCH SAILOR TEES AT H&M: BEST DEAL IN TOWN


No matter where you go, you will not be able to avoid this summer's biggest fashion rage, the Classic French Sailor Tee. Upon my weekly shopping run I came across perhaps the best deal in town - Chain retailer H&M is selling these tops for Men and Women at a ridiculous price of $5.95 CAN each. The shirts come in a variety of colours like Black, Red, Yellow, Turquoise/Yellow and more. Buy a stack of them. You just can't go wrong - as long you don't clash with me.... I'm watching you!



What got me was a Coco Chanel-inspired long sleeve Sailor's Shirt... for Men at $29.99 CAN.  The look is timeless and an essential for any wardrobe, undoubtedly experiencing a resurgence due to Audrey Tautou (above) sporting the look in last winter's Coco Avant Chanel.


For more, visit H&M's official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment