Wednesday, December 9, 2009

VIDEO PREMIERE: MARIAH CAREY - H.A.T.E.U./TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT


Give Mariah Carey a video camera, some good lighting and she'll find any excuse to show off that famous cleavage of hers. I love her latest single H.A.T.E.U., although its release is really after the fact now since I haven't touched Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel since picking it up back in September.

One thing I will say is that she quickly is becoming a fantastic actress. Just watch her emote at the 2:40 mark; that is genuine emotion right there. Good job Brett Ratner, who directed this. And yes, she looks totally amazing as usual. I am just getting bored of the bikini and playing with the hair thing. Mariah, for the record, I always have and still do love you. I just don't like the music you're making right now. Might I suggest more Big Jim Wright, Freemasons or Cahill for the next album?

Tour dates have also been announced for her 2010 Angels Advocate Tour. Click here to find out if Carey will be visiting your city! I'll definitely be checking out her 2/9/10 show at Toronto's Air Canada Centre.

2 comments:

  1. The song is rather good I have to say - the songs pretty much all burn from the same candle though.

    I totally agree about the video - if she goes near a beach ever again I want to see an inflatable pool lounger and martini in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Undisco! You're always so positive and I love it! I would really like to see her just completely change it up on the next album. She's stuck in this rut and needs to shock us!

    ReplyDelete