Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MR. WILL-W., POP MAVEN AT YOUR SERVICE

To be honest, I'm a little nervous about blogging but nonetheless I'm excited about it. As an in-the-know type myself, often I turn to blogs for inspiration and answers. I want to give back to the blogging community and hope that I too can contribute something meaningful.

My passions are film, pop music, pop culture and celebrity. I am very fortunate to live in Toronto, a city of tastemakers where often we get first dibs on the next big thing. Truly, this blog is a tribute to the city I love most.

The Toronto International Film Festival is just around the corner and over the next week, I will be giving you a taste of my world and my Film Festival experience in photos and reviews. I hope not to disappoint, so please visit often!

I love feedback, so please be vocal. I look forward to hearing from you!

xW

7 comments:

  1. Go Will! Looking fwd to some great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys for the welcome! I hope I don't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I have always thought you'd be an ace blogger! I'm looking forward to your posts and have already subscribed to the RSS feed, so I'mma be in the know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of having your own blog :D You'll be great at it, no doubt, given the pieces you've written for elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will
    When you let people know about your blog, I had to check it out and I have to tell you that
    I am so proud of you! Great writing with honest feedback and a true passion for all things art! You are digging deep into the work of others (instead of the usual topical critiques and writing you get from other writers) and giving us the real scoop.
    Keep up the great work. You are a natural! Knock em' dead at TIFF!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete