Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NEW MUSIC: THE CAST OF GLEE - LAST CHRISTMAS

As featured on my friend Paul's blog over at My Fizzy Pop, the cast of Glee have just released this charity single Last Christmas, a cover of the 1984 Wham! classic. All proceeds from this single's digital sales will go to the Grammy Foundation, which funds school musical education programs. The single is now available on iTunes.

At the forefront here are the show's stars Lea Michele (Rachel) and Corey Monteith (Finn) and yet again, I am thoroughly impressed with the thorough Glee Makeover given to this tune by producers Ryan Murphy and Adam Anders. I'm sure George Michael and Andrew Ridgely would be proud right now. Unfortunately, the single will not be on the December 8, 2009 release Glee: The Music, Volume 2.

Give the track a full listen below (courtesy of Sony/BMG Records):

....this just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment