Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NEW MUSIC: BRITNEY SPEARS - 3

For those interested, Britney Spears is releasing The Singles Collection November 24, 2009. The disc commemorates her tenth year in the business. God, I'm old. I still remember browsing through HMV during my break in university and seeing her CD single for ....Baby, One More Time, wondering who this girl was. Her new single 3, which happens also to be 3:33 minutes in length, is produced by the almost always amazing Max Martin. It picks up where she left off with Circus spiced up with a bit of sexual innuendo. Autotune-arrhea and electro-pop light. Not amazing, but good enough to ties us over until that next serving of Britney Pie.

Preview 3 in full, courtesy of Sony/BMG Canada:

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I'm going to try to hold off on hearing it until I have the disc in my hands!

    ReplyDelete