Friday, August 27, 2010

DREW BARRYMORE AND JUSTIN LONG CHAT ON SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF BLACK BOOK MAGAZINE



"I was, thank you for asking. As far as I understand, it was removed from the film for the same reason they censored that infamous South Park episode earlier this year: apparently my penis bears too striking a resemblance to the Prophet Muhammad. Anwar al-Awlaki just called for the execution of anyone who would defame or desecrate the image of Prophet Muhammad. I can come up with a different answer if you think he’s going to be reading this, though I don’t mean it to be insulting. Quite the opposite—I think my penis is fairly handsome!". - Justin Long

Drew Barrymore chats with boyfriend/co-star Justin Long in the September issue of Black Book Magazine about filming their new movie Going the Distance together.  In the above quote, Long jokes with Barrymore about a frontal nude scene cut from the movie. The article by Nick Haramis features photos of the couple taken from each other's Cell Phones.  How cute

Read the article in full here.  And although I didn't love the movie which  is out next week, you can read my review of it here.

(Photo credit: Justin Long/Black Book Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment